Monday, February 1, 2010

Today is the day!!!

It's 0234, and I haven't slept a wink. I am so excited about this afternoon, I can barely sit still. It has been a long road coming, but boy, was it worth it. I have looked forward to every outing and trip up to West Virginia to train with the Paws4People staff, but this tops the cake. Lia; here with me; for good. It's great.
Alright, enough of me talking about later today. I am pretty sure I have a pretty good plan set up for the week. Kyria and Co. will be here about 1500 today. I have Lia an appointment at the vet to get her chip for the on-base requirement Wednesday @1400. So, that will be one of our first trips to the vet together. It is amazing to think that now I wont have to go anywhere alone. Lia is going to kick this agorophobia in the butt, and we'll be off and rolling. Also, some preparations with Kelli for Lia and I, in regards to the PAT will be done Wednesday at 1000. I am sure it is going to be a great week. Well, off to catch some sleep, if possible. I will make sure to blog in the next few days with an update.
-Paul